Job Role: Sales Representative – Moving Consultant.
Allen & Son, is looking for a Salesperson for our office in Miami, FL. The Salesperson is responsible for surveying the home, business or property of potential customer. The Salesperson will assist with a in-home or in-office moving assessment, that will provide a more cost effective estimate to move their household items. The Salesperson will provide an accurate estimate of moving cost based on their visual assessment as well as scheduling a walk through out the entire home or office. The Salesperson will also schedule with the customer the assistance with packing or storage if needed. The Salesperson will be available to guide the customer throughout the moving process.
- Field work is a must to develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Perform in-home surveys and sales. Prepare accurate and complete moving estimates and quotes in accordance with company standards and pricing.
- Ensures that all customer information is entered and collected accurately and thoroughly.
- Prepare accurate and complete moving estimates for individuals planning to move. Follow pricing guidelines established by the company.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers to create opportunities for future and sustainable business.
- Professionally and thoroughly communicates all the customer expectations to Operation Manager and his team.
- Performs follow-ups on pending estimates and maintains information with the company’s designated software.
- Must have Driver’s License.
- 3-5 years of experience in related field is preferred.
- Must be motivated to succeed in a competitive environment and must possess a solid work ethic.
- Must possess strong communication skills with an enthusiastic, friendly and helpful customer drive.
- Must have strong work ethics and desire to be successful and close deals.
- Bilingual is a must English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of South of Florida area.
- Maintain a network of sources to identify new leads
Good Salary plus commission.
Monday to Friday
Salary: $600.00 per week
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Job Role: Professional Movers, Packers, Drivers & Team Leaders
Allen & Son Moving is looking to hire motivated, responsible, efficient, high-performing individuals with previous moving experience and/or individuals with a desire to train to become a professional mover and eventually a move team leader.
What we do here at Allen & Son Moving and Storage: We relocate families across the United States. We do office/residential moves and Government/Military moves.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Be able to drive a 26ft box truck.
- Have appropriate medical card
- Have at least 3 years of moving experience.
- Be able to lift over 50 pounds.
- Must pass Drug and Alcohol test.
- Must pass a Federal and State criminal background check
- Want to be part of a growing organization.
As a Move Team Member (Professional Mover) on one of our move trucks here at Allen & Son Moving & Storage, your responsibilities would include:
- Lifting, wrapping, protecting, padding, packing, loading, and unloading furniture and other items.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all of our clients and for those who pass in and out of uniform.
- Assist in navigation to and from set locations.
- Maintaining your schedule and completing all moves before or within the estimated completion time set forth by the move coordinator.
- Utilizing equipment and supplies on truck to complete moves efficiently & safely (hand truck, dolly. etc.)
- Follow all safety protocols & procedures including helping the Driver navigating in and out of areas.
- Prepare for moves you are schedule to complete before leaving the office in the morning.
- Clean the truck afterwards including checking in and out company equipment, supplies, and/or tools.
- Perform basic truck maintenance and pre-trip inspections.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: In person